How To Deal With A Cheating Husband
Sixty percent of men have love affairs outside wedlock, and eighty percent of men would like to. We give these disturbing statistics to make it clear that you are not the only one who’s been cheated on. That’s the way men are. So, you’ve found out that your husband has cheated on you. The ground seems to slip away from under your feet, and you don’t want to go on living. Loneliness
and uncertainty of a life without support are a looming menace.
What am I going to do? It’s hard to keep your feelings inside and you are ready to attack your unfaithful husband with fists… and your hand is looking for something heavy. Making a wild scene and shouting, “Go away!” are the most common mistake.
Calm down. The silliest and most short-sighted decisions are made in the heat of the moment. Besides, it’s going to be difficult to get your unfaithful husband back after kicking him out. Calm down, keep your temper inside and start acting according to a plan.
We can give you some recommendations based on the experience of clever wives. The most important thing is to decide if you really need him or not? Can you and do you want to forgive, forget his unfaithfulness, and turn over a new leaf? If your answer is ‘yes’, having wiped your tears, start implementing the following plan of action:
- He should not know about your plans; uncertainty always makes people nervous.
- If you want to take revenge, be reasonable, because your actions should not scare him off.
- Be friendly and don’t turn him down if he wants to have sex because he is going to look for it somewhere else.
- Give him a chance to say he’s sorry. Remember if HE told you a lie, he probably cares about you, wants to spare your feelings and wants to keep your relationship.
- Use your smile and sparkling eyes, even if you don’t feel like smiling, be an actress, and don’t let your happiness slip away from you.
- Make him strongly believe, “I’m never going to turn you out of house and separate you from the children; I’m going to forgive you and love you forever.” HE is inevitably going to say it to that other woman, and it is going to upset her more than she upsets you.
- Finally, take a good care of yourself because you can’t put it off anymore, as it equals giving your husband voluntarily to another woman.
- Start using such ‘girls’ things’ as flowers in a vase (if he asks, “Who are them from?” Answer, “I bought them!”), or a dinner table with candles (“I’ve been waiting for you!”) and so on. A man must be a total fool not to start thinking about it. It’s the first step on your way to victory. And after a little bit of an effort, he’s yours.
- Your main trump card in the game to win your husband is changing yourself dramatically in bed. Go away from fulfilling your routine duty and take active sexual actions. Forget all modesty, sanctimony, and laziness. Sex is all about creativity. 90% of all family problems are solved in bed.
- Analyze when were you too sure
of yourself? Did you live with the dangerous thought that he’s
never going to love you? Hurry up and change your attitude to your husband.
How? You need totally different guidelines.
- How To Make Kid's Mini Pizzas
- Keeping Nails Strong & Healthy
- How To Make Greek Salad
- The Different Types of Lovers
- Treating Symptoms of Premenstrual Syndrome
- Performance Review Video
- Soft pads – no stress
- Going on the trip Video