Even if you don't want to buy anything, you should still take the escalator to the fourth-floor gallery of the fine Magna Plaza shopping arcade and stroll through the many shops. Stamps are no longer sold behind the neo-Gothic façade of the former Central Post Office, it is now home to expensive men's fashions, chic accessories, gifts and unusual stationery.
And when you are worn out from all that browsing, you can sit down and relax in one of the two pleasant cafés over a snack or a "kopje koffie".
- How To Make Kid's Mini Pizzas
- Keeping Nails Strong & Healthy
- How To Make Greek Salad
- The Different Types of Lovers
- Treating Symptoms of Premenstrual Syndrome
- Performance Review Video
- Break Your Cat’s Bad Habits
- Going on the trip Video