Food Selection - Chocolate
In chocolate there are a lot of antioxidants that are similar to those found in vegetables and fruit; these are the antioxidants which decrease the risk of cancer and cardiovascular disease. Despite the high fat level in chocolate, research has shown that stearic acid, which is the main source of fat in chocolate, does not promote higher cholesterol levels in the blood. Chocolate also stimulates serotonin production in the brain, the substance responsible for good moods.
What chocolate can we eat? Dark bitter chocolate is best. The larger the content of cacao beans in chocolate, the less cacao oil it has. It’s a good idea to avoid bars of chocolate with caramel, nuts and other high calorie ingredients.
- How To Make Kid's Mini Pizzas
- Keeping Nails Strong & Healthy
- Food Selections that Contribute to Health
- The Different Types of Lovers
- Treating Symptoms of Premenstrual Syndrome
- Performance Review Video
- Break Your Catís Bad Habits
- Going on the trip Video