4 Tips to Update Your Workplace Wardrobe
At least two times each year every woman should go through her workplace wardrobe and update her look.
This process involves two steps: cleaning out your closet to discard older items, then adding new, updated pieces to your repertoire to makeover your look.
Use these tips for updating your workplace wardrobe this season.
Clean It All Out
Set aside about 30 minutes on a Saturday morning to go through every item of clothing you currently own and store. As you come to each piece of clothing, as yourself these questions:
- Does this item fit me correctly?
- Does this item make me feel good about myself?
- Can this item easily be mixed and matched with most of my wardrobe?
- Have I worn this item at least twice in the last year?
Pick Up Some Platforms
Add Some Color To The Workplace
Make Your Wardrobe New AgainArticle by Laura Williams
- How To Make Kid's Mini Pizzas
- Will reddish hair suit you?
- How To Make Greek Salad
- How To Fight With Your Spouse
- Treating Symptoms of Premenstrual Syndrome
- Six Typical Mistakes Women Make at Work
- Break Your Cat’s Bad Habits
- Going on the trip Video