Exercise 4: Beautiful Arms
Beautiful arms always draw attention, especially if you wear a low-cut dress or a top with shoulder-straps. Not only that, but if the shoulder muscles are well developed the hips look much more slender. In order to have beautiful arms, perform this exercise twice a week. Do it in the following way: 1 set of every exercise without breaks. For the result to be better, add 1 set of 10-15 repititions to the end of the exercise.
Perform 1 set of every exercise without breaks (1 superseries). Rest 20-30 seconds and then repeat everything one more time. Perform a total of 3 superseries.
- Hand lifting This exercise strengthens the deltoids. While holding a pair of dumbbells, stand upright with your knees relaxed and your legs shoulder-width apart. Your elbows should be slightly bent and your palms should be turned inward. Flex your abdominal muscles, straighten your breast, and join your shoulder-blades. Using your shoulders, lift your hands in opposite directions. Your elbows and palms should be on the same level as your shoulders; your palms should be turned down. Return to the starting position. Complete 12-15 repetitions.
- Arm bending This exercise strengthens the biceps. Stand upright with your knees bent, your legs shoulder-width apart, and your abdominal muscles flexed. Your breast should be straight and your palms should be turned forward. Bend your arms and raise the dumbbells to your shoulders, making an effort to only use the biceps. Don't move your elbows. Stay in this position for some time, then slowly return to the starting position. Complete 12-15 repetitions.
- Arm extension This exercise strengthens
the triangulares. Stand upright with your knees slightly bent and
your your legs shoulder-width apart. Flex your abdominal muscles. Bend
your body; it should be almost parallel to the ground. Bend your elbows
at a right angle with your forearms perpendicular to the floor. Flex
your abdominal muscles and straighten your arms with the effort of your
triangulares, then straighten your arms back. Your shoulders should
be fixed throughout the exercise. Stay in this position for a moment,
then slowly bend your arms and return to the starting position. Complete
- How To Make Kid's Mini Pizzas
- Keeping Nails Strong & Healthy
- How To Make Greek Salad
- The Different Types of Lovers
- Treating Symptoms of Premenstrual Syndrome
- Performance Review Video
- Break Your Catís Bad Habits
- Going on the trip Video