E-mail this page 231
Strap Exercises For The Whole Body
We offer you a very effective training program, which will help you to get in great shape quickly, and will get you ready for a vacation on the fashionable resort.
- Strong biceps. Sit down on the bench, bend your knees and pull your legs wide apart. Lean your left elbow against the inner surface of the hip. Put a rubber strap on your right foot and left hand. Pull the hand to the shoulder so that it does not bend in the wrist. Repeat 10-15 times for each hand.
- Flat belly. Sit down on the edge of the bench. Put the rubber strap on your feet. Bend back a bit, keeping balance with both hands, tighten your belly. Bend your knees, raise your legs and stretch them forward. Then pull them apart as far from each other as possible.
- Slim hips. Put a rubber strap on your ankle. Lie on your left side. Place your head on the stretched left arm. Your right arm will serve as a support. Raise your leg to hip level and pull down slowly, but not all the way to the end. Repeat 10-15 times for each leg.
- Tight buttocks. Put a rubber strap on the feet. Stand on your knees, lean against the ground with your elbows. Look straight down, to the ground. Your buttocks and back form a straight line. Your belly is tightened. Raise your bent leg to hip level, stretching the strap, then put it down. Repeat 10-15 times, and then change the leg.
- Trained arms. Take a rubber strap into your right hand and throw it back behind you. Take the other end of the strap with your left hand behind your back. Pull the strap up rather slowly. Repeat 10-12 times with each hand.
- Strong back. Lie on your belly. Set your toes against the ground, tighten your legs and buttocks, raise your knees a bit. Take the strap into your stretched forward arms. Bring your arms and head off the ground. Stretch the strap maximally 12 times.
- Athletic legs. Sit down comfortably. Put the rubber strap on one of your feet and step on it with the other. Tighten your belly; your weight will be on your arms. Hold on the bench’s edge firmly. Bend your right leg at the knee (90%), raise the left one as high as possible and keep in this position for 20 seconds, then put down slowly. Your foot should not touch the ground! Repeat 15 times for each leg.
- Ideal chest. Fasten the strap at the chest level. Step one meter aside and pass your right hand through it. Step with your left leg, your weight will be on the right one now. Put your left hand on the thigh. Begin to pull the strap with your palm. Your arm should remain parallel to the ground.
- Firm press. Lie on your back, bend the legs in the knees. Take a strap in your stretched arms. Take your shoulders off the ground, stretching the strap simultaneously. Return to the starting position slowly. Your shoulders should not touch the ground. Repeat 15-20 times.
- Pleasing the Picky Eater
- Keeping Nails Strong & Healthy
- How To Make Greek Salad
- The Different Types of Lovers
- Treating Symptoms of Premenstrual Syndrome
- Performance Review Video
- Happiness in Small Packages
- Going on the trip Video