E-mail this page 174
With the help of food
- Nutritionists say that some type of food quickens your metabolism and helps to lose weight. For example: grapefruit, pineapple, green tea, pepper and spices, low fat diary products, pure water (6-8 glasses a day), low fat meat and fish (fiber should constitute 40% of your daily diet). Also vitamins and minerals: vitamin C, iron, magnesium, potassium.
- Eat often.
It sounds strange: why do we have to eat often in order to lose weight? Nevertheless, constant snacking doesn’t slow down the metabolism. In fact, it saves you from overeating which is the result of hunger. Eat five times a day, each time a portion of 200 – 500 calories. Try not to make breaks between snacks longer than 4 hours.
- Don’t skip breakfast.
If you skip breakfast in the hope of losing weight you are making a serious mistake. Without breakfast your metabolism will stay slow for a long time. Not only will you feel hungry, you simply won’t burn calories.
- Keep away from alcohol.
By suppressing the central nervous system, alcohol considerably slows the metabolism. Research conducted by British scientists showed that alcohol mixed with high caloric food resulted in substantial fat accumulation and slow fat burning.
- How To Make Kid's Mini Pizzas
- Choosing Your Best Fashion Colors
- How To Make Greek Salad
- The Different Types of Lovers
- Treating Symptoms of Premenstrual Syndrome
- Performance Review Video
- Happiness in Small Packages
- Going on the trip Video