Why am I Always Cold?
Foods that improve blood circulation
- pepper (chili): stimulates blood flow. Better used as seasonings, as they can traumatize the stomach.
- Germinated wheat grains, whole-grain bread, seeds, and nuts: contain Vitamin E, strengthen vessel walls, and can be added to cereals, yogurt and salads.
- Garlic: can be consumed in any form. One particle of garlic lowers cholesterol levels and consequently lowers blood pressure and prevents thrombus formation.
- How To Make Kid's Mini Pizzas
- Keeping Nails Strong & Healthy
- Food Selections that Contribute to Health
- The Different Types of Lovers
- Treating Symptoms of Premenstrual Syndrome
- Six Typical Mistakes Women Make at Work
- Happiness in Small Packages
- Going on the trip Video