Will dark hair suit you?
It’s better for you to make your hair darker if:
- Your natural color is indefinite. If you canít say exactly what color your hair is, it means that your hair needs a lighter tint. You must have a definite color.
- You have a swarthy complexion. Dark hair is more suitable for this tint (reddish is less suitable).
- You donít like to spend much time on keeping the color up. Itís the easiest to keep up dark colors; you can color the roots less often. And at home itís not difficult to make your hair darker.
- Your hair is not very healthy. Thin, rare, and defective hair goes well with dark colors. The color adds volume and density.
- You like bold make-up. Dark-haired women can afford brighter make-up than blondes who look vulgar with it. The darker hair is, the more bold make-up can be. Remember that a dark color visually makes your eyes brighter and your teeth Ė whiter.
- How To Make Kid's Mini Pizzas
- Keeping Nails Strong & Healthy
- How To Make Greek Salad
- The Different Types of Lovers
- Treating Symptoms of Premenstrual Syndrome
- Performance Review Video
- Fitness trainer
- Going on the trip Video