HOW YOUR TONGUE CAN REVEAL YOUR HEALTH
Even the ancients knew that a person’s tongue
is a mirror reflecting the state of his health. It can
be treated as one of the tips given to us by nature so that we can learn
what is wrong with our body.
Among all other organs, the tongue is the most correct gauge of the state of the digestive tract and the most precise indicator of some internal diseases. The back of the tongue keenly reacts to different pathological processes taking place in the body, such as indigestion, blood diseases, infectious diseases and so on. As a result of these diseases, there appears a “fur” of this or that color in places on the tongue. On the other hand, poor dental hygiene also results in fur forming, gustatory sense disturbance and inflammation.
A healthy tongue should be a pleasant pink color and any fur indicates a problem. It is necessary to get rid of this fur – even if this won't solve the specific problem it will improve the health of the mouth. Odors will disappear and the speed of dental deposits forming will diminish.
- The most probable reason of tongue fur forming is a problem in the digestive tract. At the same time, there may be inflammation of the tongue. The mucous covering of the tongue containing a lot of papillae with taste buds becoming inflamed.
- People suffering from chronic gastritis with acidity, chronic enteritis, colitis and often constipation have a white tongue and sometimes it is a little bit enlarged or swollen. And vice versa. People suffering from chronic gastritis with reduced acidity have a little bit of a diminished and furred tongue. A fur can appear on the tongue if a person has an acute stomach ulcer or a duodenal ulcer.
- A tongue can be furred after a rich meal even if
a person is relatively healthy. A fur appears in the morning and it
disappears during the day. If it is constantly present, you should go
to a doctor.
In ancient times, people could draw information about their internal health
from the surface of the tongue even before the appearance
of painful symptoms. This knowledge was transmitted from generation to
generation. Nowadays it is also possible to recognize the first symptoms
of different diseases just by observing the tongue.
And you can do this all by yourself!
The heart and liver are reflected in
the front part of the tongue. The middle part of the tongue shows the
state of the stomach. The root of the tongue is responsible
for the state of the lower part of the bowels. The sides
reflect the state of the liver and kidneys.
What does a tongue speak about?
- A healthy body: a tongue that is normal in size,
without any fur, of a faintly pink colour, of moderate moisture and
its sensitivity is not disturbed.
- Gastritis, stomach ulcer and duodenal ulcer: there
is a whitish fur in the middle part of the tongue with splits along
- Fever, diarrhea, diabetes, anemia: a dry tongue with
- Indigestion and tongue swelling: there are marks
the teeth on the tongue.
- Spleen diseases: there is swelling and reddening
of the tongue on the left side.
- Gastrointestinal tract disturbance: brownish fur.
- Kidneys diseases: a white fur along the sides of
the back part of a tongue.
- Dysbacteriosis, candidomicos, stomatitis: a white
fur on the tongue.
- Cholecystitis: a yellow fur.
- Lung diseases: a white fur along the sides and in
the front part of a tongue.
- Scarlet fever: white and red spots (“strawberry”
- Cirrhosis, atrophy of mucous covering
of the gastrointestinal tract: smooth, red and glossy tongue.
- How To Make Kid's Mini Pizzas
- Keeping Nails Strong & Healthy
- How To Make Greek Salad
- The Different Types of Lovers
- Treating Symptoms of Premenstrual Syndrome
- Performance Review Video
- Soft pads – no stress
- Going on the trip Video