Having a Pet
It’s been scientifically proven that a pet – a cat, a dog, a fish, or a parrot – can often be the best treatment for people.
Nobody denies the fact that riding a horse can make a sick child feel better. Fish, swimming casually in your home aquarium, can calm your nerves. And our cats and dogs can also make us happier, healthier, and more beautiful.
Our pets can positively influence our marriage. Taking care
of a dog, for example, may become a topic for jokes and discussions. According
to marriage counselors, families with pets have fewer problems with their
relationship. Having a pet is even more important for a single person
or someone living alone. When you come home and somebody is waiting for
you, you feel happier. You feel that somebody needs and loves you. This
is especially true of elderly people. Also, it’s easier to meet
other people when you walk your dog or wait in the vet’s office.
- How To Make Kid's Mini Pizzas
- Keeping Nails Strong & Healthy
- How To Make Vegetable Samosas
- The Different Types of Lovers
- Treating Symptoms of Premenstrual Syndrome
- Six Typical Mistakes Women Make at Work
- Happiness in Small Packages
- Going on the trip Video