Explanation of Options for Employees
Many women prefer to work on a part-time basis, allowing more time for housework and their children. Options for working part-time are listed below:
16 hours or more. If you want to work 16 hours a week or more, then you should sign a civil contract. The most common contracts are the service rendered contracts and the contractor’s agreement.
The contract of service rendering implies that you either work regularly or on a one-time basis. This is characteristic of translators and service staff (ex. couriers).
The contractor’s agreement is signed in case you are given a particular limited amount of work to do. These, as a rule, are one time or design tasks.
- By signing a civil contract, the organization is responsible for taking income-tax and sending a certain amount of money to your pension fund.
- It is an advantage for an employer to sign a civil contract because it will leave them free from making social payments. The employer can also withhold vacation and sick pay. You are paid only when the work has been accomplished and the employer is satisfied with it.
- Work performed on contract basis is included in your seniority (length of service) and this is registered in your work-book.
Work on a contract basis is, as a rule, an advantage for both an employer and an employee. An employer has less trouble and more guarantees since they pay wages only for the performed work. An employee is also content since he or she works at his or her own pace. The employee is only responsible for the final result. In spite of social benefits, many people lack the ability to do such work. Most people, however, enjoy it since it means a number of things; to sleep-in, enjoy a cup of coffee or leisurely breakfast, do a bit of housework, play with children, or have lunch before going to work. Nobody criticizes or mentions late appearances. It’s an ideal life!
The only opponent to contract-basis work is the labor inspectorate. This organization is responsible for paying particular social benefits to employees, therefore it tries to treat civil contracts as labor contracts and makes the employer pay social taxes. The employers, however, draw the contracts up in such a way that no one can mistake the civil contract for the labor one.
Making concessions. The most exotic, and therefore rare, kind of work is to work a shortened week. This method is very unprofitable for employers because social payments and benefits are given to the employee performing less work instead of employees performing normal work. The companies are reluctant to sign such contracts and are ready to do it only if an employee is rather valuable.
- How To Make Kid's Mini Pizzas
- Keeping Nails Strong & Healthy
- How To Make Greek Salad
- The Different Types of Lovers
- Treating Symptoms of Premenstrual Syndrome
- Performance Review Video
- Break Your Cat’s Bad Habits
- Going on the trip Video